Chiropractic Care Created Precisely For You
For the time being we are limiting patient treatment to 2-3 patients per hour to ensure our treatment rooms are clean and sanitized after each use. We have put these guidelines in practice to help keep our patients and staff as safe as possible.
Precautions we will continue to take include:
- Please wear a mask at your appointment, as we will be out of courtesy to our patients.
- Your temperature will be taken before seeing the doctor.
- We are scheduling patients every 15 minutes on M, W, F.
- No waiting on entering the office, you will be brought directly back to a treatment room.
- Thorough cleaning of treatment rooms between appointments.
- If you have a fever, or have been around someone who has; or you are not feeling well, please reschedule your appointment.
We continue to monitor developments regarding the occurrence of COVID-19 in Wood and Lucas Counties , and will continue to make more office hours available when we feel it is safe to do so. Ohio has done a great job of flattening the curve, however the danger exists of a second round of infections if present social distancing practices are not maintained for at least another 4 weeks. For a great resource website to track the current modeling of the virus spread, visit http://covid19.healthdata.org.
We hope that you and your family remain healthy as we all navigate these uncharted waters. I will reiterate what you have heard time and again; wash your hands, limit social contact, and don't touch your face! We will continue to flatten the curve if we all follow these simple recommendations.
Yours in Health, Dr. Koskinen and Staff