Chiropractic Care Created Precisely For You
To be able to remain open, and to ensure the proper social distancing and safety of our patients and staff at this unprecedented time in our nation’s history, we have taken the following steps at our office:
- Decreased the number of patient visits to one patient every half hour, this ensures time for proper cleaning of the treatment room between patients. Also, increasing patient treatment times allows us to maintain CDC social distancing recommendations.
- The doctor will be the only other person in the office during treatment times. Our staff will be working behind the scenes to continue to serve our patients regarding scheduling, billing and insurance needs.
- We have closed the office on Tuesdays to allow for deeper cleaning and sanitizing between treatment days.
- No-contact payment transactions have been implemented at time of visit to decrease touch points between individuals. Insurance will be billed and you will be invoiced if there is a balance due. Self-pay patients will have the choice of either being invoiced or contacted by phone to make a credit card payment.
- We have removed all but two chairs in our reception area to ensure social distancing if a wait is required. We have also removed all magazines and toys.
- We ask that only the patient enter the office. Your driver and other family members are politely asked to wait in the car.
- We strongly request that if you have a fever, cough, or any other symptoms of upper respiratory or the flu that you cancel your appointment and reschedule to a later date.
We hope that you and your family remain healthy as we all navigate these uncharted waters. I will reiterate what you have heard time and again; wash your hands and stay at home! We will continue to flatten the curve if we all follow these simple recommendations.
Yours in Health, Dr. Koskinen