Chiropractic Care Created Precisely For You
For the time being only the most severe cases will be seen at the office. We have put these guidelines in practice to help keep our patients and staff as safe as possible. The criteria we are using to triage severe is as follows:
- A pain rating of 7/10 or higher
- 3-4 consecutive days of pain 5/10 or higher
- Pain radiating into an arm or leg
- Or you would otherwise be seeking care at an emergency room or other medical facility for your pain.
Please leave a message at the office and our staff will return your call as soon as possible to discuss your case.
Precautions we will continue to take include:
- Please wear a mask at your appointment
- Your temperature will be taken before seeing the doctor
- We are scheduling patients every 30 minutes on M, W, F
- No waiting on entering the office, you will be brought directly back to a treatment room
- Working out of only one treatment room for ease of sanitizing working areas
- Thorough cleaning of the treatment room between appointments
- If you have a fever, or have been around someone who has; or you are not feeling well, please reschedule your appointment.
We are closely monitoring developments regarding the occurrence of COVID-19 in Wood and Lucas Counties , and will continue to make more office hours available when we feel it is safe to do so. Ohio has done a great job of flattening the curve, however the danger exists of a second round of infections if present social distancing practices are not maintained for at least another 4 weeks. For a great resource website to track the current modeling of the virus spread, visit http://covid19.healthdata.org.
We hope that you and your family remain healthy as we all navigate these uncharted waters. I will reiterate what you have heard time and again; wash your hands and stay at home! We will continue to flatten the curve if we all follow these simple recommendations.
Yours in Health, Dr. Koskinen and Staff